Am I missing something???

So I just played my first game for the event as killer and got a 4k and interacted with the crown and at the end it said crown unlocked it something like that but I checked every character I owned and no one had the special crown... I play on Xbox btw. I'm so confused 😭😭.. Any help?

Comments

  • Yea.. I escaped with a crown as Cheryl and found out about licensed characters.. then I saw what the cosmetic actually looked like for the first time and I wasn’t upset at all. Let me unlock a legitimate crown or a crown t-shirt I can rock on my Kate/Jeff etc. It’s like a dunce cap for a rookie Angel😇

  • @Booper_Of_Snoot said:

    Doesnt unlock for licensed characters, only unlocks for non licensed home made characters, and only unlocks 1 at a time

    Boop🐷👈

    ☺️

  • @Starr43 said:

    Yea.. I escaped with a crown as Cheryl and found out about licensed characters.. then I saw what the cosmetic actually looked like for the first time and I wasn’t upset at all. Let me unlock a legitimate crown or a crown t-shirt I can rock on my Kate/Jeff etc. It’s like a dunce cap for a rookie Angel😇

    @Booper_Of_Snoot said:

    Doesnt unlock for licensed characters, only unlocks for non licensed home made characters, and only unlocks 1 at a time

    But I used Legion to play the game.....

  • It’s likely bugged. Ps4 things like bloody party streamers haven’t been adding points after the game, playing against a Ghostface with sloppy butcher etc but then scoreboard shows it was a perkless Deathslinger etc. All sorts of odd things lately. Have you seen the jitterbug unhook thing? That one is pretty silly. I died on a second phase lag hook too. That hasn’t happened in forever but it’s back.

  • @Starr43 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1381605#Comment_1381605

    It’s likely bugged. Ps4 things like bloody party streamers haven’t been adding points after the game, playing against a Ghostface with sloppy butcher etc but then scoreboard shows it was a perkless Deathslinger etc. All sorts of odd things lately. Have you seen the jitterbug unhook thing? That one is pretty silly. I died on a second phase lag hook too. That hasn’t happened in forever but it’s back.

    Maybe...