Is there a bug where Trail of Torments gen aura is not shown to survivors if Surveillance is active?

I found out from a streamer VOD today where he equipped Trail of Torment and Surveillance and said it was a bug where if you equip both, the gen aura will not be shown. If so then it literally makes Trail of Torment what the perk should have been.

Comments

  • I hope so. The perk shouldn't reveal the gen in the first place. Such a stupid idea.

  • @EthanW said:

    I found out from a streamer VOD today where he equipped Trail of Torment and Surveillance and said it was a bug where if you equip both, the gen aura will not be shown. If so then it literally makes Trail of Torment what the perk should have been.

    Sh...dont let them know it actually makes trail of torment good

  • Shame it'll probably get fixed. It'd be a much better perk for it.

  • That feeling when a bug is doing a better job at perk development