Agreed, I wish the crown was just a character specific unlock you could toggle on or off. It's just a floating "U", it couldn't be rocket science to program it to work with any head.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
All non-licensed characters have the new event crown.
Same. Although I wish she could look like this:
instead of this nasty thing:
Agreed, I wish the crown was just a character specific unlock you could toggle on or off. It's just a floating "U", it couldn't be rocket science to program it to work with any head.
It's so lackluster on her basic head.
Thanks for the quick answer guys, just wanted to be sure.
If a mod wants you can close this thread up, thanks.
Closed on request