Fourth Year Flashlight and MedKit on Steve

Am i the only one who can't find these 2 on his P3 Steve? or there is a bug? i spent 500k bloodpoints on him and still nothing, can anyone confirm?

Comments

  • I've heard others saying spawn rates for them have been low - but it should still be possible. Mystery boxes might hold them too! If all else fails, you could try chest builds to find them in match and hopefully escape with them?

  • @Mooshroome64 said:

    I've heard others saying spawn rates for them have been low - but it should still be possible. Mystery boxes might hold them too! If all else fails, you could try chest builds to find them in match and hopefully escape with them?

    i'll try the chest build just because RNGesus hates me

  • Well I think it’s just luck really. Or they just hate steve. Or really love nancy cause I have 4 medkits and 3 Flasights. But on feng I have neither so it’s a bit werid.

  • @LethalPugy said:

    Well I think it’s just luck really. Or they just hate steve. Or really love nancy cause I have 4 medkits and 3 Flasights. But on feng I have neither so it’s a bit werid.

    i tried the chest build and find 2 medkits in 3 games, i guess they have just a low spawn rate on the bloodweb but in matches they are normal to find

  • I got the 4 year medkit first chest first game. I do run plunderers though.