I had no idea what you meant when you said Distraction.
Assuming you mean Diversion (because everybody else is saying "pebble") I'd have to go with that. I'm team pebble. I feel like it has a little bit of a learning curve but once a player gets used to it they would probably be able to pull off some funny plays with it -- especially because nobody ever runs it so nobody ever expects it.
Plus, for me, Head On, seems slightly more restrictive than Diversion simply because of the fact that with Head On, you have to not only get into a locker and wait 4 seconds, you also have to do it safely (killer not right on you) and have the killer go right in the immediate area of the locker. Even if you're running Quick and Quiet or something to make it easier to hop into a locker safely, that's still eating up more perk slots to make the one perk effective, and Diversion doesn't need any perk to complement it.
I mean, I never really use either one but that's kind of my thought process when choosing.
I had no idea what you meant when you said Distraction.
Assuming you mean Diversion (because everybody else is saying "pebble") I'd have to go with that. I'm team pebble. I feel like it has a little bit of a learning curve but once a player gets used to it they would probably be able to pull off some funny plays with it -- especially because nobody ever runs it so nobody ever expects it.
Plus, for me, Head On, seems slightly more restrictive than Diversion simply because of the fact that with Head On, you have to not only get into a locker and wait 4 seconds, you also have to do it safely (killer not right on you) and have the killer go right in the immediate area of the locker. Even if you're running Quick and Quiet or something to make it easier to hop into a locker safely, that's still eating up more perk slots to make the one perk effective, and Diversion doesn't need any perk to complement it.
I mean, I never really use either one but that's kind of my thought process when choosing.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Pebbles too restrictive, fish fingers is too much of a hassle you may add well miss a skill check and run.
Head on wins and great for locker builds, op with toxic SWFs and a huge locker exit area
Head on imo is the most fun exhaustion perk.
Head On in theory is the best exhaustion perk. The killer moves at 0% movement speed while you move at 100% for 3 seconds.
It also has loads of perks it synergies with well like. Quick and Quiet, Inner Strength and Ds.
And there is that couple of times that you can save your teammates using it.
Pebble is more of a meme to me and Red Herring that is also a locker perk does a better job i think.
And let’s not forget that Head On is extremely fun to use as survivor.
Head On is a lot more life saving than pebble. It fits with a bunch of perks and stuns the killer for 3 seconds. I love it.
I had no idea what you meant when you said Distraction.
Assuming you mean Diversion (because everybody else is saying "pebble") I'd have to go with that. I'm team pebble. I feel like it has a little bit of a learning curve but once a player gets used to it they would probably be able to pull off some funny plays with it -- especially because nobody ever runs it so nobody ever expects it.
Plus, for me, Head On, seems slightly more restrictive than Diversion simply because of the fact that with Head On, you have to not only get into a locker and wait 4 seconds, you also have to do it safely (killer not right on you) and have the killer go right in the immediate area of the locker. Even if you're running Quick and Quiet or something to make it easier to hop into a locker safely, that's still eating up more perk slots to make the one perk effective, and Diversion doesn't need any perk to complement it.
I mean, I never really use either one but that's kind of my thought process when choosing.
Just edited it.