Smaller framed male survivor?

Do you guys think that we will get a male survivor with a smaller frame and skinner? Whenever I play the male characters I feel so bulky compared to the female characters but I’d like a great male character.

Comments

  • I'm not sure there's any reason they can't do this, so maybe it'll happen one day.

  • Really? I feel like they are all pretty skinny. At least average size. Weird how perception works lol. Tapp is like the only one that seems bulky to me. I don't know why.

  • Lol, put jacked up Abby in this game too haha

  • @CurlyHair said:

    Yea, i feel you, i feel bulky aswell whenever i play a male character, but i'm not sure how a smaller-framed male survivor would look , maybe it'd look weird?

    definately possible.

  • @kazakun said:

    Really? I feel like they are all pretty skinny. At least average size. Weird how perception works lol. Tapp is like the only one that seems bulky to me. I don't know why.

    Yeah they take up the entire screen, and I know they aren't slower but they feel slowed. I think the shoulders and posture may be the problem.

  • David, Jeff, Tap, Jake, Adam, they all seem Bulky to me with the exception of dwight (kinda), but i only play Female survivors because they have the clear advantage to avoid the killer by being smaller..

  • @seki23 said:

    David, Jeff, Tap, Jake, Adam, they all seem Bulky to me with the exception of dwight (kinda), but i only play Female survivors because they have the clear advantage to avoid the killer by being smaller..

    exactly I wanna be able to play as a male and have the same advantage.