Missing Foresight on game changes for PC players
So as anyone who plays on PC knows, the ability to view someone's Steam profile has been removed. This poses issues with regard to the way that reporting works in this game; if we can't view someone's profile, we can't then get their ID, etc, in order to add further information on the report, meaning NO ACTION at all will ever be taken.
Just had this issue now in a game where the entire time this Nancy was working with the killer, probably friends (idk or care tbh) and it got to the end, in which I'd done all the gens solo, found a key, they had two people slugged and ensured that the Nancy was not hooked and killed. I hadn't been hooked, as I'd made the killer give up like 5 times (Oni used his entire power on me 2-3 times by this point) and while she was on the floor, he suddenly knew where I was. I was forced to pick her up, so I did, and she basically stood in my way in front of pallets for the entire time; I managed to run ther killer around the entire map despite this thankfully, but eventually got hooked, as you'd expect. She unhooked me and then continued to try and make sure I got downed, and got that wish again after a while, but the killer caught the ;last 2 seconds of my DS (which is a perk I rarely use, so got lucky that this happened in the one game I decided to run it; I was also running plunderers and had found a key earlier) I eventually found the hatch in a placement I hadn't seen before and escaped, and of course he let her go, because they were working together.
So 1) Is anything being done to remedy this new issue with regard to reporting;
and 2) Imagine being as sad as those two and failing to even secure it lmao.
Comments