Why whole opinion about Pyramids strenght in one title
with video material full of proves.
(please read through it and not just the title...)
And this isn't the first killer which is extremely unfun to play against. Deathslinger? Yea he has slow movement speed but he feels exactly the same.
no matter what you do, hope the killer is bad otherwise you just die, the one or the other way...
And that's sth the devs are going for. range doctor? just spam m2 the whole chase, starting from the inital chase distance. Spam over and over again and the survivors can't do anything. If they just run straight the get hit, if they dodge they lose enough distance to get hit anyway.
And every new or reworked killer becomes "If the team isn't able to chase well, split up and do gens and be good coordinated, they die"
That's the new killer design meta. Freddy? Doc? Slinger? Pyramid?
I mean i stopped playing survivor except for challenges or daylis. So I wanna hear a CM/Dev statement on how the devs wants their game? Is THAT how the meta will be? If you ask me I liked the mario cart princip.
For what are you aiming? Don't say fun bc then answer me how is it fun that the most important and intense thing in your game, the chase, becomes that frustrating? Do this and die, or this and die or nothing
and die.
From the killer point of view it's fun and everything feels rewarding. And I know some devs and CMs loves dying. But many don't. It's not fun to feel absolutely and seriously helpless. That's how playing killer felt many years and now you just switch it? Is that okay?
Comments
New killer is.... oppressive is putting it lightly.
Any idea how to deal with PH? I can't loop him to save my life. Its like the old Spirit, mind game city, but all the odds are against you rather than being equally fair for both sides.
Sprint burst maybe to get some distance on him. I can occasionally juke him, but not often.