After Game Issues?
Im on console but since the last update there’s been a couple issues with the score screen, player screen etc etc
For me I can get 2 pips but the meter doesn’t show it unless I go to the next page and go back then it shows the progress bar and the pips being earned.
When I go the player screen, it shows that the killer and 1 or 2 other survivors don’t have perks or items or addons. Which is not true given, someone unhooks and it says they have well make it; or the killer has NoEd and Ruin etc etc
On Xbox idk if it’s intentional but you can no longer go to the players profile by selecting their name like you used to be able to. Idk if that’s intentional or a bug.
Comments
The not being able to access player profiles is 'a bug' on all platforms. The same as the bug with peoples loadouts not appearing. The pip bar I can't be sure since I just skip right past all that and check my BP scores.
I heard they intentionally disabled it. Either to limit harassment messages,or because of crossplay coming up. Can you confirm it's a bug?
No source or anything, just by what multiple people have said on here in the forums.
Yeah I just asked the other day and got those as answers but no source either. The one said the disabled it for when the crossplay comes,which made the most sense. Like someone on PS4 can't access a Steam profile anyway, etc.