The New Loading screen
Can we have more of this? I really like how it is something different, maybe in the future we can customize to choose which one we want to have. It would be cool if more were added to the rift or something like that
Can we have more of this? I really like how it is something different, maybe in the future we can customize to choose which one we want to have. It would be cool if more were added to the rift or something like that
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They missed the ome and only quote
-"I think we did a pretty good job so far"
Mathieu ######### with "don't forget to call your mom" she calls me everyday don't worry, just say something new and funny.
It's in the game.
oh my bad then, but I found every other quote 30 times and not this
I have yet to find this quote sadly ๐๐