the 4th anniversary offering, only gives survivors more points?
I have played as a killer but I have played games where they put 4 offerings and only give survivors points ...
I have played as a killer but I have played games where they put 4 offerings and only give survivors points ...
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
pretty sure its bugged and only gives the person that uses it the multiplier
Only gives the person using it the multiplier. Haven't tried it, but had a game with 3 offered by others as a survivor, and got 0 extra bloodpoints.
I hope this is something they can fix very quickly. I was sooo bummed to not be able to get huge points