Pretty lame how killers can so easily deny crowns for survivors
But literally all you have to do is play a killer to get their crown.
Half my matches have tunneling killers with moris.
The BP offering doesn't work.
No log in bonus.
And if you do manage to escape you get a measly 500 BP.
Probably the worst event so far. I'm not one to complain about the devs' choices very often but I'm massively disappointed.
Edit: I apologize for the tone of my post, but it's pretty frustrating. Hopefully these issues are fixed asap.
Comments
I haven't had a single killer tunnel and camp me (knock on wood) to deny me a crown. I also haven't had a killer hand me a single crown. I worked for all of mine. I noticed that survivors are actually doing gens now too. There are some that don't do anything but hide to get their crown, but it really hasn't been too bad so far.
they never do just want to gen rush and bully killer.
Well you cannot say survivors are NEVER EVER kind to killers unless you played against every survivor out there. I personally will let a killer down me or even kill me if the poor killer had a bad game and did not get one kill. I believe the kindness road goes both ways.
I earned a crown with Meg and I never use it. I love when killers and survivors use it cause it is a floating sign that says "I'm here".