White ward offing not working
Just wondering if anyone else has had this problem. Used a white ward and the offering never burnt and I lost my good toolboxes. This has happened to me twice and %100 I had the offering equipped
Just wondering if anyone else has had this problem. Used a white ward and the offering never burnt and I lost my good toolboxes. This has happened to me twice and %100 I had the offering equipped
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Ok didn’t see that this patch today fixed it so hopefully soon cuz it kinda sucks to try and protect my stuff and I still lose it lol