Licensed survivors taking crowns... just for points?
I mean you are allowed, but honestly why take the crown for bonus BPs and rob someone of a chance to get cosmetics?
I mean you are allowed, but honestly why take the crown for bonus BPs and rob someone of a chance to get cosmetics?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
For bonus BP's.
There’s unlimited crowns on a match, they respawn after a certain amount of time. So they aren’t really stealing anything.
How about like it starts with something as the endgame collapse but as 5 minutes. No perks for either side. No hooks Just need to get 4 gens done and escape as quick as possible. I mean it either be very fun or very boring.
Thanks:)- 😃 Devstringx Technologies
They’re not robbing anyone, there are enough crowns for everyone so there’s no reason not to take them.
More bloodpoints