New killer idea

A couple things first

Yes, I know that this will probably get zero traction, and that copyright may have an effect on it since someone who doesn't like fun licensed SCP

And I also realize that balance could be an issue the devs would have to work out before they could implement it, if they ever do

But I know a lot of people would be happy to see an SCP of some sort in the game, and 1471 is the best candidate in my opinion, runner-up could be 106, but they'd be too similar to the Demogorgon

Again, I know there are problems with this post such as possibly zero traction, as well as the devs most likely not accepting it

But it's my effort to add something I know a lot of people would enjoy into the game, but I won't try to use pity for persuasion with something like, "This took me 3 months to make this"

Chapter #: Hidden Truths The App Walking Speed: 4.6 m/s(115%) Ability: Follower Follower causes The App to appear at the edges of the survivor’s vision every so often. The amount of time between each appearance, and the more in-sight the appearance becomes, increases over time, the initial stage...

Comments