How do we get crowns to spawn?
Do we need to use gateau? Because I just played a game and there wasn't a single one. If you're doing an event, maybe provide some info in the future?
Do we need to use gateau? Because I just played a game and there wasn't a single one. If you're doing an event, maybe provide some info in the future?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
If one gets collected, another spawns. its always one available. I also think it respawns after some time has passsed.
Basically it appears randomly anywhere in the map. I'm not sure how long it remains in place, but after a set time, or someone collecting it, it will respawn somewhere else
They're automatic. There's a pinned thread explaining how it works.