Thoughts about the new event...

Sorry but this event is bad, very bad. On start of every match all survs starts looking for this pillars and it destroys early game. +This event don't gave much points as previous events.

Best event was "Scorching Summer BBQ" - we just had to do special gens and hook on special hooks.

Next is Halloween event with hooks and "milking" these flowers.

Third is this event.

And the worst event was with collecting lanterns.


I don't know. Maybe next time do a pool what type of event wants community

I love DBD but this event man...

Comments

  • All I care about is that we've got a Gateau that's 1% tastier!


    On topic though, I like it. Free cosmetics for every non licensed character isn't something we get often.

  • @Cheers said:

    All I care about is that we've got a Gateau that's 1% tastier!

    On topic though, I like it. Free cosmetics for every non licensed character isn't something we get often.

    I don't mean cosmetics - skins are good but whole type of this event - doing event gens and hooking on event hooks was way better

  • @Dominum_vestri said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1379263#Comment_1379263

    I don't mean cosmetics - skins are good but whole type of this event - doing event gens and hooking on event hooks was way better

    Oh ok. They're ok... I guess. I think it's better than the Halloween event because you get the crown instantly upon finding it.

  • @MiniPisa said:

    Wow dude, downer much? This is the best event we've had in a long time. I love getting the crowns. I love the extra BP. I love the cute balloons on the gens.

    "I love getting the crowns. I love the extra BP. I love the cute balloons on the gens." - With most i agree but collecting this crowns? It's lil frustrating and boring.