Guess Prestige Rewards
What do you think the rewards are for prestige 3 characters?
I think they will add a special charm that you can unlock when you reach prestige 3 character.
Let me know what do you think about it.
What do you think the rewards are for prestige 3 characters?
I think they will add a special charm that you can unlock when you reach prestige 3 character.
Let me know what do you think about it.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I hope it isn't. I want it to be somethign exciting, something rewarding, something well worth my time. A charm even though I'm happy with the three I use (lanturn, iri coin, and tiny David because David) and it'll suck if it's just another charm.