Shrek skin for the Clown

They need to add a Shrek skin for the Clown that throws onions instead of bottles and when the survivors are in the stink cloud they cry instead of cough. If this doesn’t happen I’m uninstalling....

Comments

  • @Venom lol that would be funny but IMHO gamebreaking

  • @ObscuredbyFog said:
    @Venom lol that would be funny but IMHO gamebreaking

    Yes it would be extremely OP but it would be required to do the character justice, sadly it might result in him getting nerfed like Freddy.

  • Damn lots of squares on these forums. The fact that someone unironically downvoted this is hilarious to me. Your downvotes only make me stronger.

  • @Venom its new. Let some more cool people trickle over.

  • Wouldn't fit for one reason :
    Shrek is love, Shrek is life.
    And Kenneth is a killer!

  • Horrible idea. If serious.

  • I think it would be hard to do because of all the layers.
  • Yes, we need that.
    Now.

  • And his especial Mori


    Sits on a survivor face and farts until they die XD
    If this mori comes out I will mori spam every single time. 


  • @Runiver said:
    Wouldn't fit for one reason :
    Shrek is love, Shrek is life.
    And Kenneth is a killer!

    I have an idea that if you mori Dwight while he’s wearing the Ellis outift you will gain the achievement “Shrek is Love Shrek is Death”

  • @Venom said:

    @Runiver said:
    Wouldn't fit for one reason :
    Shrek is love, Shrek is life.
    And Kenneth is a killer!

    I have an idea that if you mori Dwight while he’s wearing the Ellis outift you will gain the achievement “Shrek is Love Shrek is Death”

    AM MOIST

  • @Dwight_Confusion said:
    Horrible idea. If serious.

    Oh I am obviously being serious man use your common sense it’s not like it’d be ridiculous for someone to seriously ask for a skin of a character from a PG rated children’s film to be in a 17+ horror game. I am also totally not being sarcastic at all right now.

  • imagine on the hags map?

    get out of ma swamp

  • @Brady said:
    imagine on the hags map?

    get out of ma swamp

    Here’s another achievement idea. This Is My Swamp - In a public match, achieve a merciless victory with The Ogre on Backwater Swamp.

  • Please add this.

  • I never buy skins, but this one i would buy.