crowns

i watched the kings video on the trailer will there only be 1 crown per match if it that would be a bit stupid

Comments

  • @GreenPufferFish said:

    i watched the kings video on the trailer will there only be 1 crown per match if it that would be a bit stupid

    I feel like their will be multiple, let's say, posts around the map to collect these from. I doubt it will be limited to one because that alone would create disconnects from people upset they could get it first.

    Also I disapprove of "the king" as a trusted source for dbd information.

  • @FGC_HELP said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/164476/crowns

    I feel like their will be multiple, let's say, posts around the map to collect these from. I doubt it will be limited to one because that alone would create disconnects from people upset they could get it first.

    Also I disapprove of "the king" as a trusted source for dbd information.

    ok thanks yay if i play as killer iam always letting everyone escape

  • @FGC_HELP said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/164476/crowns

    I feel like their will be multiple, let's say, posts around the map to collect these from. I doubt it will be limited to one because that alone would create disconnects from people upset they could get it first.

    Also I disapprove of "the king" as a trusted source for dbd information.

    Why? He is a fog whisperer and he just reacted to the exclusive trailer that he was allowed to watch, showed his audience and gave his feedback. What's wrong with him when it comes to news?

  • @MusicNerd_TC said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1378271#Comment_1378271

    Why? He is a fog whisperer and he just reacted to the exclusive trailer that he was allowed to watch, showed his audience and gave his feedback. What's wrong with him when it comes to news?

    I generally disapprove of fog whisperers of a reliable source of information in general. Mostly seem like a bunch of shills who will go out of their way to justify everything BHVR does.

  • @MusicNerd_TC said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1378271#Comment_1378271

    Why? He is a fog whisperer and he just reacted to the exclusive trailer that he was allowed to watch, showed his audience and gave his feedback. What's wrong with him when it comes to news?

    I feel the way he explains things isnt directly in line with what he watched. Possibly its just the way my mind intakes information but to me it seems he rehearses a script written for him not by him.

    Probably just me tho

  • the king is a little bit click bate