Billy sensitivity
So im on console and I used to be good with billy, but after not playing and new sensitivity im having trouble getting used to the curve I keep overdoing it and/or under doing it
So im on console and I used to be good with billy, but after not playing and new sensitivity im having trouble getting used to the curve I keep overdoing it and/or under doing it
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeah for some reason the devs have shadownerfed billy and curving is just awful now
I don't think that's it because if you lower the sensitivity you can get a great curvw its just with the new sensitivity you have to have major control