Merged: Very disappointed about the event cosmetics.
This discussion has been merged.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Honestly I don't really care, the more free cosmetics for everyone the better tbh.
I had all of them besides the Pro-Pain Hammer (Didn't feel like getting it, rarely play Billy and won't be using it because I have a weapon I like better anyways) and I only really wore the Hound Mask because it was actually something different to wear on Huntress and the Untamed Donkey Jacket because again it was just something else to wear, I practically never play Huntress unless it's a Daily I mind doing and not replacing so I didn't mind that and I never wear the Donkey Jacket anymore because I have other options I like more so I don't mind.
Also Kate's napkin shirt I guess, never wore it because I don't play her.
So what exactly did I lose? really nothing and gained a hammer I won't be using because I don't like it.