I would rather have the golden glow than this stupid looking crown
I saw the event trailer. Nope, I dislike the crown and I would rather have the golden glow as a cosmetic.
I saw the event trailer. Nope, I dislike the crown and I would rather have the golden glow as a cosmetic.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I don't like that crown either. It's kind of ugly.
I hope they change the reward to the effect too..
It's also a huge disadvantage for moonwalking killers because survivors will see that Crown popping out much earlier than the actually body since its floating behind the head
What event trailer? Brother, may I have some loops
Link?
I'm on mobile, can't give you a timestamp but it around the middle of the VOD.
https://youtu.be/KK6MksD5mGk
Paulie Esther's video. The trailer starts @10:30.
Thank you. =]
Ugh. It's some sort of timed thing to unlock the crown. I hope I can get it in time.
How are all the survivors gonna keep hiding in all the bushes if they have a big gold crown on there head?
Gonna be easy spotting for all those players that only hide and do nothing else.
Yeah, I have to agree. When I originally saw the previews of the crown on Leaks By Daylight I was kinda hyped, but seeing them in game, not so much anymore. I might get Legion's, but that's probably it.
That Deathslinger outfit though ๐๐