Quick achievement question.
I'm about to try to get the Tombstone achievement. My question is I need to use both Ultra Rares to do it don't I?
I'm about to try to get the Tombstone achievement. My question is I need to use both Ultra Rares to do it don't I?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Technically no, but the purple tombstone takes you out of tier 3 after killing someone, and it would take an enormous amount of time to stalk to tier 3 four separate times.
So yes, you'd need to use both pink addons for it to be possible in a real game.
Okay. That's what I thought. Thanks.