Question about Classic Kate challenge

Are you allowed to take a 4th perk? I haven't done any ones quite like this yet,so just want to be safe before I get started.

Comments

  • only her 3 perks

  • Yes, you can use a 4th perk. I got it done with quick&quiet, but you can choose whatever you like.

  • Same goes for Legion's, Huntress' and Dwight's perk related challenges. You just have to have these 3+ 1 other. Or you can do adept while you're at it. Your choice.

  • @Milo said:

    Same goes for Legion's, Huntress' and Dwight's perk related challenges. You just have to have these 3+ 1 other. Or you can do adept while you're at it. Your choice.

    Thank you. I was able to get it first try. Just took self care. I don't think I ever got hit though. This helped to know. I just did Legions and got a perfect game while doing it. Off to a good start today,lol. Ran Legion Adept+Ruin.

  • I can't get to the Dwight one because I'm not good at the flashlight blinds. I think that's the one right before it.

  • @kazakun said:

    I can't get to the Dwight one because I'm not good at the flashlight blinds. I think that's the one right before it.

    Pro tip: to do it fast, blind killers at pallets. You have enough time for 2 blinds if you stun -> flashlight during stun animation -> wait till they start breaking -> flashlight during break animation.

  • @Milo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1376876#Comment_1376876

    Pro tip: to do it fast, blind killers at pallets. You have enough time for 2 blinds if you stun -> flashlight during stun animation -> wait till they start breaking -> flashlight during break animation.

    K thanks. Those ones on that side are the last ones I have besides the one to get a 4k. Sucks you can't do two at once lol. I think that all the time. Like I got a 4k while doing the Legion one,and I was chased for 45 seconds and escaped doing the Kate one. Would save the trouble of having to do it again. I appreciate the tip though. I used to be able to get blinds all the time back in the day. Now I don't even bother with the flashlight because I never pull it off.