Leader is underrated
Leader
- Lets you get healed faster (also helps with double heals)
- Helps you get picked up faster (anti-slug)
- Fastest exit gate boost in the game (comes into play more than you'd think)
- Also, helps team multitask (i.e. they can self-care or totem while you do the gen)
I've been running it with Blood Pact and really getting a lot of mileage. It's very nice.
Comments
I've been using Prove Thyself, but I guess it's only more useful for gens. Maybe I'll switch to Leader.
Dweet got you covered ๐
Honestly yeah. Dweet has the best set of teachables lowkey
The good thing about early survivors it's their perks are reliable almost each game, especially dweet one. After Laurie, Survivors & Most killers ones became either too situationnal or have too many requirement to work with it well or straight up way too weak. (Hi Steve & Ash).
The issue i have with leader is the same as better together.. it just doesn't show up enough. Could be good with swf, tho.
For solo Q, I much prefer prove thyself. That extra 5 seconds sometimes is the difference between the gen getting done. Makes for some dramatic gameplay at times.
When Prove Thyself really matters, it completes an objective. When Leader really matters, it saves your life.
That 25% boost can easily be the difference between finishing a heal, opening an exit, getting picked up or even preventing your teammate from being grabbed when they go for an unhook.
If you donโt run the meta of every second chance perk Dwight perks are ######### beautiful.