Why do I have this perk

I started playing dbd around 3 months ago and i just realized today that something is not right.

Since the very begining of me playing and unlocking perks, I had the Perk "Camaraderie" in my webs which is a Steve perk. The thing is that I don't own the Stranger Things DLC, i did not bought steve in the store nor the perk.

So, I wonder if anyone has ever encountered the same thing and i don't know if it's normal.

Perks.png Survivors.png


Comments

  • DBD bugs. Players: free real estate

    It happened to me once before, when I didnt buy Shape but able to play him for an evening until I turn off the game.

  • A. Camaraderie is a horrible perk

    B. It was available in the Shrine recently so you could've misclicked and bought it

  • @gatsby said:

    A. Camaraderie is a horrible perk

    B. It was available in the Shrine recently so you could've misclicked and bought it

    I thought i bought it on mistake but the fact that I have it since the first day I played the game makes me doubt it.

    And yeah I don't like it, I never play with it so I don't really care.