Bad survivors shouldn't deny you a pip.

Have you ever had a game where you kill almost all of the survivors before they even get a generator done, because of how bad they are? I had an Oni game today where I snowballed everyone with infectious fright and one person disconnected and I got a no pip. I think killers should be rewarded for killing bad survivors, so they can rank up past their current rank. I am a rank 4 oni main and I keep getting bad purple and red rank players and keep no piping. In my opinion, a 4k should be an instant double pip.

Comments

  • a 4k should be an instant double pip.

    Then a survival is an instant double pip as well?

  • @Milo said:

    a 4k should be an instant double pip.

    Then a survival is an instant double pip as well?

    Sure, if the survivor survives, they should be rewarded.