So how come Repressed Alliance doesn't counter ruin?
Well thats the question. Shouldn't Repressed Alliance stop gen regression including that done by ruin?
Well thats the question. Shouldn't Repressed Alliance stop gen regression including that done by ruin?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It does tho?
When a gen is blocked regression is supposed to stops
It probably should, maybe?
Or maybe, it's like spine chill for killers. A perk that trumps other things because reasons.
When I used RA for that reason the gen kept sparking and regressing is that a bug?
the spark is still visible but it doesnt regresses
Did the gen actually lose progress or did it just look like it was regressing?
If it actually regresssed then I'd think its a bug since when a gen is blocked it shouldn't regress, thats why thrilling tremors dosent work with ruin since the gen wont regress while blocked
The gens actually regressed like when I went back to it it was at like 10% or less but when I frist blocked it I'd say it was at a good 50-40%
It will begin regressing again once the 30 seconds of RA is over.