Which Silent Hill gal do you wanna see next?
Well as the question says! Which gal from Silent Hill would you like to see next!
Well as the question says! Which gal from Silent Hill would you like to see next!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'd murder god for an Eileen skin, but Maria would be awesome too.
I actually never used to actually care for Eileen but as of recent looking into her more and replaying SH4 shes so lovable! Honestly her and Cynthia would be absolutely great! However Maria is my 2nd favorite so ofc I'd love her more haha sorry :')
It may be the black sheep of Team Silent's works, but I have a soft spot for Silent Hill 4: The Room.
I'd rather we get Harry Mason tbh, but if we have to get another gal I'd like Eileen.
Especially if she remembers to bring her submachine gun with her. /s
Would you want her dress or tank top though?
The tank top and denim skirt. I just like the look of that outfit better.
That said, why not both?
None of them. I want Dahlia
I was actually gonna put Dahlia and Claudia on the list but I didn't know if they'd be discounted for being antagonists lol