Special, Additional "Today's Poll": Final Charm
Simple: Which "final" Charm do you like the most so far?
"Final" Charm means the Charm you get for reaching the end of the Rift & the end of the last Tome level.
And currently there's 3 Tomes & 3 Rifts have been open so far.
Making for 6 choices in total.
Just in case, i'll be posting the Charms here, so you know what they all look like.
They are in the same order as the poll, just so you know...
Tagged:
Trusted







Comments
Was skeptic at first with how the previous versions looked like.
But i'm a fan of bright blue, spinning & glowing.
The nectar vial looks alright and the blinking eye on the Auric Sight charm is creepy the first few times, but my favorite is easily the LÄMP.
It's a reminder of one the last real events we've ever had, it looks neat hanging from a hook, and it's memey.
Every other final charm is meh IMO.
I love how this eye blinks <3
Really wish i could've gotten that one honestly, it's probably my 2nd/3rd favorite here.
Honestly, it was the main reason I bothered with the 2nd Rift.
The Doctor and Spirit outfits weren't too great IMO, and I don't play either of them very much.
I don't care for charms really, but the nectar vial brings back fond memories of the original Hallowed Blight event of 2018, so out of all of them I'd have to choose that one.
It's a shame I won't be able to get the Vaporous Hexahedron, I don't care for charms but when the archives came out I wanted to successfully complete every rift and be able to collect everything.
...But what if, I were to purchase the remaining levels and disguise it as my own grinding... Ho ho ho ho ho, delightfully devilish Seiko300..
Excellent memer!