Silent Hill Hatch Problem

Step 1 : Play on Silent Hill ( I found this on PC )

Step 2 : Be the only survivor

Step 3 : If the hatch spawns on the corridor, you should see this bug where you can't use it, no matter the position, because of that giant meatball, but somehow the killer can close it.

20200622013538_1.jpg 20200622013541_1.jpg 20200622013542_1.jpg


Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • Same thing just happened to me at the exact same location, thanks for the clear pictures I would very much like the pip that I should of got for this bug.

  • excellent , pretty good job so far.

    Id be so pissed in this situation lol

  • This happened when i was chasing a claud. I wasn't sure if it was broke so i let her go at the door anyway. I feel good now that I know that this is actually a bug and i gave her the escape she deserved