Next Chapter should focus on
Refining the game's coding and longstanding issues that have been getting put on the back burner. We have plenty of Killers and Survivors to last us for quite a long while. There is just too many bugs and too much discrepancy with your code that it needs to be restructured. Tweaking one particular Killer shouldn't be breaking something else entirely that doesn't even correlate.
I just watched a video posted in the discussions on Legacy Skins and I was astounded. 4 years of this going on and nothing has been done about besides "Be patient, we're working on it"? I don't know how your team has things prioritized, but you need to stop pushing things back and focus on the health and future of the game. Future chapters can wait. This is not the worst Chapter too date in terms of bugs and game breaking mechanics, but it definitely comes close.
As a supporter who has bought every DLC, every RIFT pass so far, I am humbly asking you to put forth the communities discrepancies first before whatever objectives you have put out for yourself. Send out another Survey, this one with not so much specific questions (one example I barely remember was asking if it makes the game unfair if the Survivor crouches repeatedly. Like, what kind of question is that?) and just ask what the community wants in terms of what we want fixed first.
Edit: Link to video https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/163471/legacy-and-the-corrupt-data-crisis-bhvrs-response-over-the-years#latest
Comments