Another Halo cosmetic
I found another player with a halo, last time it was on Nurse and this time it was on Meg;
this time though I took some screenshots:
I found another player with a halo, last time it was on Nurse and this time it was on Meg;
this time though I took some screenshots:
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I like the idea of this thing but it being so far behind the head is really weird.
They're just hacking the upcoming Anniversary cosmetics into the game....
I find the cosmetic strange to say the least
I find it cool in theory but yeah its really far from the head
Oh a uh actual halo...n-not the halo from...you know what nevermind
Yeah,right?
Such a weird cosmetic for the anniversary event...
It looks horrible
when are we getting the halo cosmetics? will they be for every character?
Shouldn’t it be more...above the head? Looks like a glitch if anything lol
Ikr? I really find it ugly