Has the idea of bringing rift cosmetics to the store been dropped ?

As in title, Im surprised nobody else brought this up untill now, since it seemed to be a topic of high contention back in the day.

Originally it's been said that after atleast 6 months, the cosmetics from the rift could come to the store. I know that they said "atleast" and "could" instead of "after" and "will", but I'd expect them to release some by now, since over 8 months has passed since the first rift.

Personally, I'd be happy if they dropped the idea, the game has a lot of cosmetics already and I just like exclusive stuff, but what do you guys think ?

And also, would it be possible to get some official info on the subject ? @Peanits

Comments

  • @Witas said:

    As in title, Im surprised nobody else brought this up untill now, since it seemed to be a topic of high contention back in the day.

    Originally it's been said that after atleast 6 months, the cosmetics from the rift could come to the store. I know that they said "atleast" and "could" instead of "after" and "will", but I'd expect them to release some by now, since over 8 months has passed since the first rift.

    Personally, I'd be happy if they dropped the idea, the game has a lot of cosmetics already and I just like exclusive stuff, but what do you guys think ?

    And also, would it be possible to get some official info on the subject ? @Peanits

    I would assume it's not 6 months after the rift has started, more likely from the time it has ended. So it can still be roughly sometime this summer.