Seemingly 2-3 waiting out Corrupt Intervention, but never all 4

Have any other killers noticed this, or even survivors?

As a killer I run corrupt and find one person working a gen, chase and down him while corrupt is still active then BBQ shows me the other three crouching near a blocked gen.

Also has happened to me as solo survivor, me and one other person duo a gen, killer comes after me and I lead him to the blocked gens thinking this let’s the rest of my team work gens. Then Bond shows me that two of my teammates are hiding out over here.

Comments

  • Really? In most my games I see them following me to a gen, then pressuring another. But I'll keep an eye out for it from now on.

  • Man at that moment I would just DC if my teammates were doing that.

  • I started running Corrupt and noticed that too. Several times I spot 1 or 2 survivors heading to or hiding near a blocked gen or when I hook a survivor no gens are close to popping.