Sirens in deathslinger's map
I was spectating my friend's game and when the killer closed the hatch I heard sirens, I was on pc and spectating I think its an audio bug or something
Tagged:
Pending
I was spectating my friend's game and when the killer closed the hatch I heard sirens, I was on pc and spectating I think its an audio bug or something
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Just had the same issue on Rotten Fields when exit gates were opened.
I'd like to add that this issue only happen when you are spectating. I was spectating a friend and I heard the sirens, but he couldn't.
The Sirens are tied to Pyramid Head, not the map. If the killer is Pyramid Head, the Sirens will activate when the EGC is activated, on any map.
Oh, okay, that makes sense. I'm hearing these in most trials (lots of people playing PH). Thanks for clarifying.
You're welcome. :)
OK, so nvm. I just had the same problem while spectating it wasn't PH or the new map. Oops...