Bug or new feature?
So i cant hit survivors in hook anymore. I loved listening them cry when i camp as bubba :(
So i cant hit survivors in hook anymore. I loved listening them cry when i camp as bubba :(
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
think they did that on purpose
I think it's a bug because this has happened before where you can't hit their body on the hook and in a later patch they brought it back saying 'fixed an issue where a survivor was unable to be hit on the hook' or something.
Alright thanks. I mean, if they did this on purpose its a buff on its own, how many times have we hit the rescuer and hit the hooked person instead?
I tried it on a teabagger, made me hella depressed.
It could stay, from recollection we had the 'hook tech' where a survivor would stand behind the person hooked.
Then it was fixed but then survivors couldn't be picked up from underneath the hooked survivor.
Not hitting survivors on hook could be the latest updated solution.