Issues with playing in full screen. (PC)
I play on low settings, aa off and around 30-40 scaling. I can get pretty okay frame around a mostly stable 60 fps on the more optimized maps ie not Ormond lol. But I have to play this on windowed mode, which is like only half the size of my monitor lol. When I try to fill up the screen or go to "full window" the game's performance tanks with it, and goes to anywhere between 15-45 fps and goes to the single digits once I get a lot of people on the screen, this is worse and more noticeable when I play killer.
Anyone having similar issues ever had a solution for this?
I find this very strange because I can play apex legends at 1080p and even in the open and busy environments can squeeze stable 50-60 outside of massive unfights.
Comments