Bugs
So played survivor game with friend and this happend. I was dead and spectating this Claudette. Thoughts?
So played survivor game with friend and this happend. I was dead and spectating this Claudette. Thoughts?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Same with my fiance, she spawned literally 10 meters in the air except clipped halfway in a tree.
We were against the trapper on macmillan estate and when he saw he couldnt get to her he disconnected and asked why we were cheating but I have the recording that she indeed spawned there.
I was like #########, my friend was alive and he asked what this guy doing and killer searched for him few minutes and then we quit match. Don't know how it ended. But it's good to see that something similar happened to other players and this guy was probably not cheater and it was just bug. Thanks mate glhf in next games 😉