Pyramid head sucks??

Is it just me or does his ranged attack suck?

It seems like it takes too long to charge and use.

By the time I have it charged the survs have already moved out of my line of sight and it's impossible to hit them with it.

I've also noticed the survs don't care whether or not they cross the rites of atonement trails. I wouldn't care either knowing how easy it is to avoid his attacks.

Am I missing something?

Comments

  • Yes, his ranged attack shouldn’t be your go to. Most often it is used as a fake to keep someone from dropping a pallet or vaulting a window, then they turn and you M1 them.

  • @johnmwarner said:

    Yes, his ranged attack shouldn’t be your go to. Most often it is used as a fake to keep someone from dropping a pallet or vaulting a window, then they turn and you M1 them.

    I've tried that but it still seems like it takes too long to get it ready for it to matter.

    I've tried doing this a couple times to stop survs from dropping pallets and because it seems to take so long to get ready they throw the pallet anyway. Same thing with vaulting.

    I'm on console so idk if that makes any difference

  • @Sadsnacks said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1371955#Comment_1371955

    I've tried that but it still seems like it takes too long to get it ready for it to matter.

    I've tried doing this a couple times to stop survs from dropping pallets and because it seems to take so long to get ready they throw the pallet anyway. Same thing with vaulting.

    I'm on console so idk if that makes any difference

    Not sure if it does matter, I’m on PC so I have learned that you can press m2 to start the drag and a split second later press and hold m1... as soon as the sword hit the ripple will start that may buy you the time you need