god tier legion build
stab wounds study, franks mixtape, unrelenting, play with your food, fire up, monitor and abuse. maybe if it works you will be able to tunnel people again? i haven't played enough games to see yet but i believe it! it's the closest you can get to the god tier version of legion
Tagged:
Dev
Comments
Nobody correct him, let him live this dream.
what dream are you talking about? get that leg fixed and run as fast as me then you can speak old man.
Go ahead and run, I’ve always enjoyed a moving target...heeeh heh heeeh.
You got no chance against #the legion gang.
Oh this is just wholesome
I'm Almo. I don't have other accounts on the forum. :)
Ok, let me explain it to you.
base deep wound timer is 30 seconds
Franks mixtape reduces it by 7.5 seconds each hit
Stab wounds study reduces it by 5 seconds
So in order for you to be able to down a single survivor you would need to hit them at least 5 times, and considering feral frenzy takes 20 seconds to charge and has a 4 second stun, you would need at least 96 seconds to down a single survivor which is terrible.
The joke flew right over head. You must be a real Dbd developer.
That's strange, because my thread has not been bhvr read.
I think we have to mark it as read; it's not automatic.
Thanks for the clarification. Speaking of which, why don't you mark it now? You did read it