A bug?
(SWITCH) I was always able to access someone's profile after a match by clicking on their name. But recently I can no longer do that. Is this a bug or intended?
(SWITCH) I was always able to access someone's profile after a match by clicking on their name. But recently I can no longer do that. Is this a bug or intended?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
This is intentional in an attempt to reduce toxicity.
No it isn't.
Yes, it's a bug on every platform.
Are you sure? I swear I saw a mod or developer say it was intentional on another post.
Just for convenience @Peanits @Almo
Why should it be intentional?
It would make reporting players and such only harder
I'm aware, that's what I saw many people complaining about, and then I believe someone confirmed it was intentional, only to receive alot of backlash.