Is Nemesis and PWYF a good combo for any killer?

I've been trying to get PGTW unlocked for Freddy, but since I have a lot of teachables unlocked I still haven't come across the perk, even at level 48. But I do have Nemesis and PWYF unlocked, and I was wondering is that a good combo for Freddy? Such a combo is great for Bubba and Meyers, but can it work for any killer, or am I sacrificing too many slots? I know Ghostface and the Pig's perks can work well for Freddy, but I haven't unlocked those teachables yet. The build that I'm looking at for Freddy right now is Nemesis, play with your food, monitor and abuse, and discordance. Thoughts?

Comments

  • For Freddy? No, not at all. He uses M1s to hit so your stacks drop faster than the coach in the extreme version of Circus.

    For some killers though, yeah. Bubba instantly springs to mind, because PWYF/Nemesis Bubba is kind of a meme but also kind of powerful. Wraith, too, because of his power to get stacks easily (sure, he loses them quickly, but he does also get them greatly because of his ability to cloak and uncloak, effectively ending a chase at his will). Combined with Windstorm add-ons you basically teleport across the map (if I remember correctly at max stacks, purple & green windstorm it's 190% speed).

  • @Nurgling7 said:

    It's not as good for killers who like/need to swing a lot. That uses up a lot of stacks. It works better with killers who dont need to swing as much, have one hit downs, or can injure without swinging.

    Makes sense. Thanks!