Purple toolbox red add ons

I'm a green rank, why am I going against red ranks that have two of these? They double pip but if I bring a red mori I can actually depip? What the literal #########. Two gens popped by the time I got to where someone was, who was on a strong tile so I couldn't do #########. Nerf this ######### or fix matchmaking. Hopefully survivors can enjoy longer queue times from all the killers sick of this treatment.

Comments

  • Let me begin by saying complaining will get you nowhere.

    Now, survivors double pip from this because simply gen-rushing and escaping without being downed will get you iri, iri, bronze to silver, iri.

    On the killer's side of things, most killers who bring in ebony moris normally mori off of first hook. Lots of killers will even camp and tunnel for a mori. This gameplay leads to depipping or safety pipping because the killer is having very little interaction with survivors. This play normally leads to nothing to silver, bronze, nothing to bronze, nothing.

  • What interaction does gen rushing have with the killer?