Faster Queue Times
so for some reason i got on dbd today and the queue times are SUPER fast , im getting games in literally under 30 seconds! is this new ?
so for some reason i got on dbd today and the queue times are SUPER fast , im getting games in literally under 30 seconds! is this new ?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
For me, they've gone slower. Went from a few minutes to 10 minutes. Still not gonna complain though, I don't mind. It's better than what I used to get (30 minutes of no gameplay).
It's always faster for a week or so after new content drops
They switched it around for me. I used to get into lobbies faster as a killer, then it switched to faster survivor lobbies. Now it's evened up and they're both a little slow.
Survivor queues were faster because of people playing Pyramid Head, but they're slow again.