Should demo be able to teleport without being on top of a portal?

Demo isn't particularly strong or weak, but his portal ability often plays to be situational at best.

I don't think that him being able to teleport like this would be a terrible idea.

Comments

  • So similarly to Freddy, except he places the destination himself. I can see that improving him somewhat. I've yet to figure out how to use the portals effectively because every time I use one the survivors just close it.

  • @Orion said:

    So similarly to Freddy, except he places the destination himself. I can see that improving him somewhat. I've yet to figure out how to use the portals effectively because every time I use one the survivors just close it.

    Then they are wasting time sealing them instead of doing productive stuff.

    Treat then as one time travel points, potential scouting spots (killer instinct) or bait (double tunnel to a gen, one activated one hidden).

  • @Orion said:

    So similarly to Freddy, except he places the destination himself. I can see that improving him somewhat. I've yet to figure out how to use the portals effectively because every time I use one the survivors just close it.

    From what I know the best use isn't even to patrol gens or anything. Just use Devour and use a portal and thrill to guard it and get stacks.