Hear me out, rank matters, kind of...
So as I state this I know lots of people will disagree. However, think about it a rank 20 doesn't compare to a rank 16 and so forth. My point being is as you get better at the game you'll rank up easier, but I do know that as a survivor its easy and you have a team, so ill use my personal experience as evidence. When I started I mainly solo queued and I played dbd probably all the time. And eventually I got good at running and stopped playing immersed and I was happy to get to red ranks because it was hard and then I had people say it didn't matter, it does it was a source of pride and what I realize now at that time it really didn't matter, because I still wasn't good enough for red ranks. I thought I was good, but I wasn't that good and now I know almost every tile, except ormonds and yamaoka and I can usually gauge when and when not to vault or use my dead hard. I can loop killera for a good time if I have safe areas and I just made myself way better and realized that as of now I believe I deserve red ranks, which is why it matters but only when you actually get better. You can hit rank 1 by playing IMMERSED, that's just dumb, but anyways I digress, rank only matters when you have the actual skill required if you know what I mean, as for killer... Well if you can hit rank 1 as a killer that is way harder than survivor and actually means something because sweaty swf are so annoying and can be downright hope crushing.
Comments