I might of came across a wall hacker
Unless it was a glitch then I don’t know.It was a wraith carrying me the wraith stopped at a wall but was still moving and went through the wall and I was hooked and died.
Unless it was a glitch then I don’t know.It was a wraith carrying me the wraith stopped at a wall but was still moving and went through the wall and I was hooked and died.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That's not what wallhacking means. Wallhack = hack that allows you to see other clients through walls. If he went through a wall it was one of those collision hackers.
So tge wraith no clipped through the wall to hook you? Cause that's definately cheating
No clip.