the ban time penalties should be reviewed and changed
the devs should change the time penalty system for this game because it takes most players a very long time to find a game even with crossplay , at least 10 - 15 minutes , both on weekdays and weekends . this is because of the people who are banned for overly-long ban times , now it takes a long time to get into a game due to few people playing because of the ban times are affecting players who are'nt in a SWF group that already have a team and don't need to wait . I think that BHVR should change the system so that on friday's all ban times reset to 0 until sunday at least and have a maximum of 20 minute ban times but only on weekends when most people since this issue is affecting most players and people who actually paid for the game should be able to play it without waiting for more then 1/2 minutes to get into a game and the ridiculous ban time system should at least be changed for the weekends like I suggested .
Comments
The long wait time isn't due to ban times, but rather the lack of people willing to play killer.
Whenever I play killer, I'll very rarely wait more than 15 seconds to find a match, yet when I play survivor, I'm waiting 10, 15 minutes.
Same!
Although it mostly depends on the time of day.
I'll agree with this, although usually only if I'm up early in the morning (earlier than 11 I'd say) would I have longer queue times for killer than survivor.